1. You only target clients who you know will benefit from your product or service.
2. You are not all things to all people. You know what you and your organisation is good at. You only accept orders for products and services which you will deliver with exceptional service.
3. You direct customers to where they can best get a product or service which you cannot deliver. Even if this means directing them to a competitor.
4. You always deliver on the promises made in marketing and sales messages.
5. You often deliver more than the promises made in your marketing and sales messages.
6. You never mislead a client or customer for short term gain.
7. If you mess up you admit it and apologise – taking personal responsibility.
8. You are genuinely interested in your customer’s business, their goals, ambitions and motivations.
9. You understand your client’s world.
10. You never think or say ‘stupid client’.
11. You cooperate with colleagues to win customers for your business.
12. You believe in your products and services.
13. You know the value of your product and services and are confident about your pricing.
14. You focus on building relationships not making the sale.
15. You never ‘close’ or use sales techniques.
16. You are a master of advanced communications and understand in depth the skills of questioning and listening.
to get free email updates!