1) Insightful questions can cause another person to reflect, and think deeply about issues that your questions made them aware of.
2) Great questioning allows you to lead a conversation with a light touch – keeping it on track with leadership skills not sales techniques.
3) Great questions create better communication and help to build a trusted relationship.
4) Great questions motivate because the recipient discovers answers for themselves and ‘own’ the solution.
5) Great questions allow you to fully understand the client’s world and enable you to identify the right solution.
6) Great question focus on opportunities and horizon issues not just today’s challenges.
Asking great questions is a life skill that needs to be developed and practiced – get together with your team and get even better at asking insightful questions.
What do you and your team do to get better at asking questions?
to get free email updates!